- Sizable minorities of voters in both states say they have already voted.
- Early voters break heavily for Democratic nominee Joe Biden in both states.
- People who haven’t voted yet break in Trump’s favor, but not by as large a margin.
- Voters trust Biden more on key issues like Covid, except the economy, where Trump is stronger in Florida and even in Pennsylvania.
- Enthusiasm about voting is higher among Trump’s supporters.
: A DOJ double standard for election matters?
: The legal doctrine that could sway the election
- What is too close to the election?
- What is the status quo during the pandemic?